Samsung Odin Flash Tool is a official stock ROM flashing tool that helps users to flash .tar or .md5 file formats on Android-based Samsung phones. It is also known as Odin3, Odin Downloader released by Samsung for authorized service centers to flash and test the software and custom binaries on Samsung Galaxy smartphones and tablets.
Samsung provides firmware files in a variety of formats, including BL, AP, CSC, and CP. These files can be flashed with the Samsung flash tool & the following guide will show you how to download and install the Flash Tool on your Windows PC. The tool also compatible with Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, and Windows 7 computers.
Odin is required to flash stock firmware, custom recovery, root packages, or any other type of firmware on your Samsung Galaxy Android smartphone/tablet. Somehow, if your Android device is stuck on boot logo or it is on bricked state then download Samsung Firmware flash file ROM and Flash Tool to flash and fix the device without using a single penny.
Download all Samsung Stock Firmware
Download Samsung Odin Flash Tool Latest all Version
|Tool Name||Samsung Odin Tool|
|Latest Version Number||Odin v3.14.4|
|Supported OS||Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11|
|Android 2.3.6 to 4.4|
|Android 4.0 to 5.1|
|Android 6.0 Marshmallow and above|
|After Android 9.0 and above|
|Galaxy Note & S Series Odin v3.13.3|
|Android 10 & above|
|Odin v3.14.4||Download Link|
Odin 3.14.4 is the latest version. The latest Odin tool is recommended for Windows devices. there are many versions of the Odin Flash Tool. It is compatible with all Android smartphones. The table below lists the Odin Tool all versions you need.
How to use Odin Downloader?
Here is an easy step-by-step tutorial about the best way best to set up or flash a Samsung Flash Firmware Flash File ROM into your Samsung device.
Before servicing Samsung phones through your Windows computer, firstly, install the Samsung USB Drivers for Galaxy phones.
Step 1: Install Samsung USB Driver to your computer
- First, you have to download Samsung USB Driver to your computer
- Install the USB Driver to your computer (If you have already done this then skip this step)
Step 2: Download Samsung Odin program / Professional flash program
- Samsung Odin flashing tool is essential to flash the Samsung Combination file/firmware ROM. You can also utilize other specialist Samsung flashing tools such as Z3X, Octoplus, CM2 Samsung, etc.
Step 3: Download the Combination Firmware File to your computer
- Visit our Samsung Firmware page and download the right file for your device with the same binary version
- Extract the Samsung Firmware Flash File on your computer.
Step 4: Put your Samsung device into Download / Flash Mode
- Power off your Samsung Galaxy Phone and put it into the Download Mode.
- New Phones: Press & Hold Volume Down + Bixby button and connect your phone into the Computer.
- Old Phones: Press & Hold Volume Down + Home + Power key together
- A Warning logo will appear, press vol up to enter download mode.
Step 5: Run the Samsung Odin Flash Tool to your computer
- Open the Odin folder and Run Odin.exe as admin
- You can use any other professional flash tool like Chimera, Z3x Samsung Tool Pro, Miracle Box, Octopus Tool, CM2, UMT, and any other various boxes.
Step 6: Connect your Samsung Galaxy phone to the computer
- While your Samsung phone is currently in Download / Odin Flash Mode, connect it to a PC with a USB cable.
- When the Samsung drivers were set up correctly along with your Samsung phone is linked, Odin will demonstrate a blue sign with an Added message from the logs.
Step 7: Add the Samsung Firmware File ROM in the Odin Flash Tool
- 1 File Firmware:
- Now select Samsung Firmware in the “AP” tab of the Odin tool.
- Click “AP or PDA” on the Odin tool and Select the Stock Firmware File
- Then click on Open
- 4 File Firmware
- Click on the “BL” button and select the BL file from the stock ROM folder =>> Click Open.
- Click on the “AP or PDA” button and select the AP file from the stock ROM folder =>> Click Open.
- Now follow the same process to add CP & CSC file into the Odin Flash Tool =>> Click Open
- Odin Tool will take some time to load the firmware fully.
- Ensure re-partition Isn’t selected/ticked from the Odin tool
Step 8: Press the Flash Start Button to start the Flashing process
- Click the Start button to START the flashing procedure
- Await the process to finish successfully
- It will take up to 10 minutes to flash completely, depending on the file size.
- Once finished, you will see the “Pass” message.
- Done, disconnect, and power on your phone.
Detailed guide: Flash Samsung Stock Firmware Flash File ROM
These are simple steps you can follow to Flash or Upgrade your Samsung Galaxy Android phone with Odin Tool.