If you want to Repair, Flash, Upgrade, Fix Bootloop issue on your Samsung mobile by Flash Samsung Stock Flash Firmware Flash File ROM with Odin Tool on your phone, then here you have come to the best place. In the following topics, I covered each and every step that can help you to flash the firmware to your phone quite easily.
Before you follow the process, you have to download Samsung Firmware Flash File: Visit Here
Samsung flash files are necessary when you try to perform any of the following Android software-related tasks:
- Upgrade your Samsung Galaxy phone OS (Operating System).
- A Samsung flash file helps to unroot your phone.
- Reinstall the Samsung Stock OS.
- Fix Samsung DRK error.
- Fix Unknown Baseband error issue.
- Unroot your Samsung phone.
- Remove viruses, malware, and unwanted application from your Samsung phone.
- Update your Android phone to the latest version.
The process of flashing flash files on your Samsung phone is easy, I made a comprehensive tutorial to flash Samsung Android firmware using Odin. You have to read that post to flash a firmware flash file successfully on any Samsung Android device. So, follow the tutorial without skipping any part.
How to Flash Samsung Stock Firmware Flash File ROM with Odin Tool?
Here is an easy step-by-step tutorial about the best way best to set up or flash a Samsung Flash Firmware Flash File ROM into your Samsung device.
Before servicing Samsung phones through your Windows computer, firstly, install the Samsung USB Drivers for Galaxy phones.
Step 1: Install Samsung USB Driver to your computer
- First, you have to download Samsung USB Driver to your computer
- Install the USB Driver to your computer (If you have already done this then skip this step)
Step 2: Download Samsung Odin program / Professional flash program
- Samsung Odin flashing tool is essential to flash the Samsung Combination file/firmware ROM. You can also utilize other specialist Samsung flashing tools such as Z3X, Octoplus, CM2 Samsung, etc.
Step 3: Download the Combination Firmware File to your computer
- Visit our Samsung Firmware page and download the right file for your device with the same binary version
- Extract the Samsung Firmware Flash File on your computer.
Step 4: Put your Samsung device into Download / Flash Mode
- Power off your Samsung Galaxy Phone and put it into the Download Mode.
- New Phones: Press & Hold Volume Down + Bixby button and connect your phone into the Computer.
- Old Phones: Press & Hold Volume Down + Home + Power key together
- A Warning logo will appear, press vol up to enter download mode.
Step 5: Run the Samsung Odin Flash Tool to your computer
- Open the Odin folder and Run Odin.exe as admin
- You can use any other professional flash tool like Chimera, Z3x Samsung Tool Pro, Miracle Box, Octopus Tool, CM2, UMT, and any other various boxes.
Step 6: Connect your Samsung Galaxy phone to the computer
- While your Samsung phone is currently in Download / Odin Flash Mode, connect it to a PC with a USB cable.
- When the Samsung drivers were set up correctly along with your Samsung phone is linked, Odin will demonstrate a blue sign with an Added message from the logs.
Step 7: Add the Samsung Firmware File ROM in the Odin Flash Tool
- 1 File Firmware:
- Now select Samsung Firmware in the “AP” tab of the Odin tool.
- Click “AP or PDA” on the Odin tool and Select the Stock Firmware File
- Then click on Open
- 4 File Firmware
- Click on the “BL” button and select the BL file from the stock ROM folder =>> Click Open.
- Click on the “AP or PDA” button and select the AP file from the stock ROM folder =>> Click Open.
- Now follow the same process to add CP & CSC file into the Odin Flash Tool =>> Click Open
- Odin Tool will take some time to load the firmware fully.
- Ensure re-partition Isn’t selected/ticked from the Odin tool
Step 8: Press the Flash Start Button to start the Flashing process
- Click the Start button to START the flashing procedure
- Await the process to finish successfully
- It will take up to 10 minutes to flash completely, depending on the file size.
- Once finished, you will see the “Pass” message.
- Done, disconnect, and power on your phone.
These are simple steps you can follow to Flash or Upgrade your Samsung Galaxy Android phone with Odin Tool.