Here you can download the Official Samsung Galaxy J6 SM-J600K Combination Firmware File ROM with the latest Factory Binary U2, U1, U3, U4, U5, U6, U7, U8, U9, UA, UB, UC versions. If you want to repair your mobile or want to bypass FRP lock by flashing Combination FRP file on your phone, then first you have to download the same binary version Samsung SM-J600K Combination file from below.
The Samsung Galaxy J6 SM-J600K combination/engineer/ support flash file (ROM, firmware) may be helpful in software-related instances. The below servicing purposes you can perform using a Samsung Combination / Eng (Service) Firmware.
- Unlock FRP aka Factory Reset Protection (Google Account Verification) lock
- Unlock Samsung Account Verification on your Samsung Galaxy phone OS (Operating System).
- Turn On ADB/USB Debugging Mode Remotely on Samsung phones.
- Downgrade the Samsung Stock OS.
- Fix Samsung DRK error.
- Troubleshooting any Samsung Android OneUI issues
- Fix Unknown Baseband error issue.
- Repair Samsung Knox
- Unroot your Samsung phone.
- Remove viruses, malware, and unwanted application from your Samsung phone.
- Repair IMEI, Serial Number, and other connectivity associated IDs
- Change CSC version of Samsung phones
- It allows to turn ON the Service menu / Test mode on Samsung Galaxy phones.
- Repair Samsung devices in the Stuck, Hang, and Recovery mode.
- Reset the device to factory default.
- Repair device does not have the key-DRK problem
- Enable OEM remotely
The process of flashing flash files on your Samsung phone is easy, I made a comprehensive tutorial to flash Samsung Android firmware using Odin. You have to read that post to flash a firmware flash file successfully on any Samsung Android device. So, follow the tutorial without skipping any part.
Download Samsung J6 SM-J600K Combination Firmware File ROM
On below, I share the links to download the stock firmware/flash file for Samsung J6 SM-J600K with the latest Factory Binary U2, U1, U3, U4, U5, U6, U7, U8, U9, UA, UB, UC versions.
File Name: Combination_FAC_FA80_J600KKSU3ASG2_FACFAC_CL13800342.zip
Model Name: Samsung J6
File Size: 400MB
Android Version: 8.0
Binary Version: U3
Model Number: SM-J600K
How to Flash Samsung Combination File ROM
Before flashing a Samsung firmware flash file on your Samsung phone make sure, your device battery charge is more than 40%.
- First, download & extract the Samsung SM-J600K Firmware on your Computer.
- Then you have to install the Samsung USB driver. (If you already installed then skip this step)
- Power off your Samsung Galaxy Phone and put it into the Download Mode.
- New Phones: Press & Hold Volume Down + Bixby button and connect your phone into the Computer.
- Old Phones: Press & Hold Volume Down + Home + Power key together
- A Warning logo will appear, press vol up to enter download mode.
- Open the Samsung Odin tool. or Samsung Kies Setup.
- Now select Samsung Firmware in “AP” tab of the Odin tool.
- Check the Odin log you can see the “Added” message.
- Click Start.
- Now the flashing process will be started.
- Once finished, you will see the “Pass” message.
- Done, disconnect, and power on your phone.
- This is the simplest process to flash the Combination file on Samsung phone.
Note: Don’t forget to flash the Samsung SM-J600K Stock Firmware File to use your Samsung phone in Normal Mode.
I hope you found the right website to clear your problem.
If you have any suggestions or complaints you can comment me down below, We really love to hear your feedback.
You can share this post and subscribe to our blog to stay updated. Thanks for visiting.