Samsung SM-F721N Stock Firmware or Flash File ROM is an Android-based Operating System (OS) known as OneUI for Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4, that manages & controls the hardware & all the other applications by providing a simple user interface (UI). It also helps to fix or repair, upgrade, or downgrade the OS by flashing the phone.
It is very important to check the device model number before you download a Samsung flash file, It can be found on Settings – About Device – Software Version, Also, in Download mode, or you can locate it on the backside of your phone.
The Firmware we share with you is genuine and comes from the SAMSUNG cloud service. Samsungfirmwares.info will not be responsible for any harm that may result from using the files on our site. We always recommended you use the Official Tool like Samsung Kies, Smart Switch, Or Samsung Odin Flash tool to flash your phone.
In this post, You can Download the official latest Android 12L Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4 SM-F721N Stock Firmware (Flash File) ROM then click the link below.
Download Samsung Z Flip 4 SM-F721N Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File) Free
Before flashing a Samsung phone with a firmware file, first, make sure, your device battery charge is more than 40%. Below, I share the links to download the stock firmware/flash file for Samsung Z Flip 4 SM-F721N with the latest available Android 12L version.
Samsung flash files are necessary when you try to perform any of the following Android software-related tasks:
- Upgrade your Samsung Galaxy phone OS (Operating System).
- Samsung flash file helps to unroot your phone.
- Reinstall the Samsung Stock OS.
- Fix Samsung DRK error.
- Fix Unknown Baseband error issue.
- Unroot your Samsung phone.
- Remove viruses, malware, and unwanted application from your Samsung phone.
- Update your Android phone to the latest version.
The process of flashing flash files on your Samsung phone is easy, I made a comprehensive tutorial to flash Samsung Android firmware using Odin. You have to read that post to flash a firmware flash file successfully on any Samsung Android device. So, follow the tutorial without skipping any part.
How to Flash Samsung Firmware
- First, download & extract the Firmware on your Computer.
- Then you have to install the Samsung USB driver. (If you already installed then skip this step)
- Power off your Samsung Galaxy Phone and put it into the Download Mode.
- Press & Hold Volume Down + Bixby button and connect your phone into the Computer.
- A Warning logo will appear, press vol up to enter download mode.
- Open the Samsung Odin tool. or Samsung Kies Setup.
- Now select Samsung Firmware in the Odin tool.
- Check the Odin log you can see the “Added” message.
- Click Start.
- Now the flashing process will be started.
- Once finished, you will see the “Pass” message.
- Done, disconnect, and power on your phone.
I hope you found the right website to fix your problem regarding flashing your Samsung Galaxy phone.
If you have any suggestions or complaints you can comment to me down below, We really love to hear your feedback.
You can share this post and subscribe to our blog to stay updated. Thanks for visiting.