Here you can download the official Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9008 Stock Firmware (Flash File) with the latest Android 4.3, 4.4, 5.0, 5.1 versions. If you want to repair your mobile by flash your phone, then first you have to download the Samsung SM-N9008 Flash file from below.
Samsung flash files are necessary when you try to perform any of these following Android software-related tasks:
- Upgrade your Samsung Galaxy phone OS (Operating System).
- Samsung flash file helps to unroot your phone.
- Reinstall the Samsung Stock OS.
- Fix Samsung DRK error.
- Fix Unknown Baseband error issue.
- Unroot your Samsung phone.
- Remove viruses, malware, and unwanted application from your Samsung phone.
- Update your Android phone to the latest version.
Download Samsung Note 3 SM-N9008 Stock ROM Firmware(Flash File)
On below, I share the links to download the stock firmware/flash file for Samsung Note 3 SM-N9008 with the latest available Android 4.3, 4.4, 5.0, 5.1 versions.
File Name: N9008ZMUGOE4_N9008CHMGOE4_CHM_5.0_4File.zip
File Size: 1.9GB
Android Version: 5.0
How to Flash Samsung Firmware
- First, download & extract the Samsung SM-N9008 Firmware on your Computer.
- Then you have to install the Samsung USB driver. (If you already installed then skip this step)
- Power off your Samsung Galaxy Phone and put it into the Download Mode.
- Press & Hold Volume Down + Bixby button and connect your phone into the Computer.
- A Warning logo will appear, press vol up to enter download mode.
- Open the Samsung Odin tool. or Samsung Kies Setup.
- Now select Samsung Firmware in the Odin tool.
- Check the Odin log you can see the “Added” message.
- Click Start.
- Now the flashing process will be started.
- Once finished, you will see the “Pass” message.
- Done, disconnect, and power on your phone.
- This is the simplest process to flash the Samsung SM-N9008 flash file.
I hope you found the right website to clear your problem regarding Samsung Note 3 SM-N9008 Stock Firmware.
You can share this post and subscribe to our blog to stay updated. Thanks for visiting.